SPEA Engineering S.p.A. offers a broad range of Project Management and consulting services for infrastructure construction projects.
Having developed and supervised projects for a total value of over 10 billion euros in the road/motorway sector, and 1.5 billion euros in the airport infrastructure sector, we have accumulated an in-depth knowledge of all the development process stages, from the initial concept to the maintenance planning of existing works.
Our PMC services include:
- Definition of monitoring, assessment and work progress reporting procedures;
- Development of site supervision and quality control procedures;
- Definition and implementation of project performance monitoring (PPM) systems;
- Filing systems, for organising, storing and retrieving project documents;
- Daily project monitoring activities;
- Procurement and recruitment of consultants for specific projects;
- Coordination and supervision of field work by consultants/suppliers, in respect of work progress supervision and certification activities;
- Preparation of project completion reports;
- Control of materials, in accordance with the technical contract specifications;
- Preparation of purchasing agreements, procurement and supply plans, with detailed scheduling;
- Programme control in respect of the development, approval and implementation of the environmental impact assessments (VIA/IEE), land purchasing activities and the implementation of resettlement schemes (GRV).