At SPEA Engineering S.p.A., we deliver safety coordination and monitoring services throughout the design and site supervision stages.
For each project, our experts develop the relevant Safety and Coordination Plans and requisite contract documents, in accordance with the applicable laws and best practices, depending on the specific characteristics of the works, with regard to both motorway and airport construction projects, ensuring the presence of its professionals on the construction sites.
In particular, our services include:
- Design Safety Coordinator (CSP) duties, pursuant to Leg. Decree 81/08.
- Construction Safety Coordinator (CSE ) duties, pursuant to Leg. Decree 81/08.
- Safety and Coordination Plans (PSC), in accordance with Leg. Decree 81/08.
- Support to the Construction Safety Coordinator (CSE ), in respect of any Contract Variation Reports.
- Validation of the Safety and Coordination Plans and verification of the congruity of the estimated safety costs.
- Design assistance to the client.
- Assistance to the client, in connection with the Assessment of the technical and professional qualifications of contractors.